The workshop was originally launched in Turin, but is now also held at other major research locations such as the Centre for Research on Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Bath (2018), GREThA at the Université de Bordeaux-CNRS (2019), and KU Leuven (2022).
The organisers aim to attract contributions from both junior and senior scholars on topics related to the organisation, economics and policy of scientific research. A minimum number of slots are reserved for junior researchers (PhD students or postdoc scholars who obtained their PhD in 2020 or later).
Contributions are invited on (but not limited to) one or more of the following topics:
- Organisation of research activities in universities, PROs and private R&D labs
- The evaluation of science policy
- Science in the private sector and spillovers from scientific research
- Role of individual researcher characteristics in scientific research
- Science research networks and collaboration
- Scientific careers and mobility
Please submit previously unpublished papers or extended abstracts (min 3 pages) by 15 January 2023.
We strive to notify authors by 27 February 2023.
Download Call for Papers.
More information and submission of papers on the workshop website.