We aim to attract contributions from both junior and senior scholars on topics related to the organisation, economics and policy of scientific research. A minimum number of slots are reserved for junior researchers (PhD students or Postdocs who obtained their PhD since 2017).
Contributions are invited on (but not limited to) one or more of the following topics:
- Evaluation of science policy
- Role of gender and family in scientific research
- Organising research activities in universities, PROs and private R&D labs
- Spillovers from scientific research
- Collaboration and research networks
- Scientific careers and mobility
- Role of ethics, trust and replicability in science
Please submit unpublished papers or extended abstracts (min 3 pages) by 15 January 2020 via
https://easychair.org/cfp/woepsr2020. We strive to notify submitters by 29 February 2020.
Up to 18 contributions will be selected by a scientific committee based on novelty, academic quality and relevance. All presentations will have a discussant.
See Workshop Website.
Download Call for Papers here.